Sunday, July 15, 2012

My Charles & Keith bag is here!

Just a few days ago, I posted that my Goddess ordered a Charles & Keith bag online for the first time. (Read here for post).

And so she opted for a Saturday 9-11am delivery. And it was really here at 9 plus in the morning!
 

Super duper efficient and it comes with a nice ribbon and paper bag + sticker packaging too! So that's where the $9.90 handling charges go to - packing the bag in dust bag and putting it in a big paper pag with nice sticker and ribbon!


Then like that can I return them back the ribbon and paper bag and get a $5 refund huh?

Close-up of the nice ribbon and sticker

And an atas dust bag

Anyway, the bag came out sweeter than what my Goddess expected. Just that the pink was darker and dustier than what was shown in the picture.


But thinking back, my Goddess still prefer the other design... cos this design is too sweet for her, though still nice. The other design more chic - something that my Goddess would like to portray more. So end up she may still go back to the shop on Monday and check if she can do the exchange.. So much for shopping online.. *roll eyes*

No comments: