Sunday, May 27, 2012

Why does others' permed short hair look so chic but mine looks like shit?

So in love with this Korean fashion blogger from NYC. She's got so much style - all her get-up looks so good! Plus she's Asian, so I could relate to her better and picture myself in the items she's wearing and learn from her style!

For more pictures of her blog, read here.

Anyway, Ms Pouty had her hair cut and perm recently. She looked damn chic and good no matter how messy the wind may blow it. It was so inspiring to my Goddess.





And my Goddess used to like the Taiwan show 败犬女王 (The Queen). She thought the leading lady, Cheryl Yang, was so cool and capable, especially with her chic short & wavy hair, and she secretly wished she would be like her one day. And so, the show is in its repeat telecast on Sunday afternoons these days.


Well, my Goddess hasn't got such luck with her hair. Probably it's too thick and dense and stubborn (yes, just like my Goddess) so it hasn't been able to achieve the ideal look that my Goddess was hoping for. The Horny Devil asked her to straighten back. (But she's spent a freaking lot on the hair already!!) And her mom even commented this evening - how come your perm so messy one? (Well, it was partly cos my Goddess doesn't brush her hair when she's at home, but still - what a hurtful comment, lol).

Oh well, since she's spent like a bomb on it, guess she's just gotta live with it, and make the best of it.. how and with what, she's also trying to figure it out.

No comments: